Gain financial education while saving for your future.
What do you get? Money for education-related
- Participating students have the opportunity to earn a
3-to-1 match on their personal savings.
- Students who save $450 through the program can earn
the maximum match of $1,350.
Find out how you can start saving by calling an outreach
manager in your county at (877) COLG4ME:
- Gallatin, Park, Meagher -- Nolan
- Glacier, Toole, Pondera,
Cascade, Chouteau, Teton -- Allen Heisler
- Big Horn, Carbon, Stillwater,
Sweet Grass, Yellowstone -- Kalie Porter
- Broadwater, Jefferson, Lewis and
Clark -- Marti Johnson
- Missoula, Ravalli, Mineral -- Greg
- Silver Bow, Deer Lodge, Beaverhead,
Madison, Powell, Granite -- Schylar Canfield-Baber
To qualify for the Montana Money Magic program, students
- Be between the ages of 16-19
- Be attending high school in Montana in one of six,
participating geographic regions
- Complete a financial education program
- Meet income eligibility below:
For families/households with more than 8 persons,
add $7,437 for each additional person. Additional
eligiblity requirements exist. Please contact us at (877)
COLG4ME to learn more.
|# of persons in household
||Annual family income less than or equal to:
Copyright © 2014 Student Assistance Foundation